- 19 oz. package frozen sweet potato tots
- Oil for greasing muffin tin (or Pam Spray)
- ½ cup lean diced smoked turkey (i have them slice it 1/4″ thick and then just chop it up)
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat muffin tin cups with oil/PAM.
- Allow tots to thaw then place about 5-6 tots in each cup.
- Mash tots with back of spoon or small glass to form cup shape in muffin tin.
- Add diced turkey.
- Mix eggs and milk until evenly combined, add salt and pepper as desired.
- Divide egg mixture between muffin cups.
- Bake cups for 15 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Makes 6 breakfast cups.
I count these as 1/2 yellow and 1 red per cup, and usually make 2 dozen on a sunday, so i can grab one on my way out the door every morning for breakfast. Super good and portable 🙂