Or as i prefer to call them, tiny cabbages!! These are delicious, long as you don’t overcook them 🙂
- 1½ lbs brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- Place brussels sprouts back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.
Makes 4 servings
1 green, 1 orange, 2 tsp