For dinner i made a new version of curried chicken, with no rice this time.
- 3 Red frozen roasted chicken - defrosted
- 3 Green frozen sliced bell peppers
- 3 green fresh spinach
- 1 Blue raw cashews
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 large sweet potato
- curry paste and curry powder to taste
- heat up the chicken chunks and once hot add the curry paste, powder and coconut milk.
- microwave the sweet potato for 5 minutes and then slice it up
- add sweet potato and bell peppers to the chicken and cook for a minute.
- add spinach and cover, letting it wilt
- uncover and stir
- stir in cashews and cook until done, about 5 minutes
each serving is 1 red, 2 green, 1 blue, 1 orange